RULES FOR FEES
Fees has to be paid according to the following schedule:
• The 1st installment at the time of admission/upto the 10th of April..
• The 2nd installment up to the 10th of July.
• The 3rd installment up to the 10th of October.
• The 4th installment up to the 10th of January of the academic year.
Payment should be made through a cheque in favor of Gyan Ashram School. The school fee is subject to change. Fee once paid is not refundable in any case.
If the fee is not paid by the due date, a fine of Rs.20/- Per day will be levied.
1. Parents are expected to pay separately to the school for outstation trips, entry fees for various competitions, and fees for public/competitive board examination as applicable. Also, parents will be required to meet the expenses towards text books, notebooks, school uniform, sports accessories, etc.
2. Transport fee is payable separately as applicable at the time of admission raising the invoice.
3. If admission is cancelled in the middle of the term, no dues certificate will be issued only after clearance of the fees for the entire year.
4. Service tax and other statutory taxes as and where applicable will be payable separately.
5. School management reserves the right to modify the fees.
6. Transport fees (if opted for) will be payable in two installments.